Survey Saturday: What is Your Favorite Way to Relax?

If you're like me, some days it might feel like your patience fluctuates like the breeze.  The stress of balancing work, home, family, children, obligations, and the desire to actually have fun can feel almost overwhelming. 

This can be challenging for you as well as your friends and family.  Taking time to yourself is essential to bring you back to a happy and healthy place.  We all need a little R & R time.  Reminding yourself that you deserve it is the first step.

my girlie Olive taking a rest at the park
Chestnut Ridge, Orchard Park, NY

Especially when I've had a trying week, I like to make and take time to myself to relax and recharge.

What is your favorite way to relax?  If I missed it on the list, leave a comment here or on the Facebook page.

surveys & polls
surveys & polls

Labels: ,