Making Mindfulness Affirmations

Have you heard of positive affirmations?  They are phrases to read/ say/ repeat to yourself to remind you of how great you are and encourage self-esteem, self-love, and self-healing.  In the last month or two, I have started sharing positive affirmations on Facebook and Twitter pages.  It started because a page I have followed for the last year or so used to post them regularly, but was unable to for a few months.  {I wrote about Positive Affirmations and this page in this Baby Steps post.}  She has recently returned and her new affirmations are also encouraging and beautiful.  If you're interested in following her, check out Bluma Affirmations

The affirmations I've created have gotten an overwhelmingly positive response.  I am so thankful that I've been able to help people see their own power and potential and to provide a little encouragement and support for tough days.

Below are the affirmations I have posted thus far.  If there is anything you'd like to see that isn't included yet, leave a comment or send me a personal message and I will make it!









If you're interested in reading or sharing these, please feel free.  The more people know and believe in their own power, beauty, choice, and strength, the better world we will all have.

What positive affirmation do you need to hear today?  Do you have one you repeat daily?

Labels: , , , , , ,