Survey Saturday: Favorite Music

According to Plato, “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.”  
 
"Plato Silanion Musei Capitolini MC1377" by Jastrow, 2009.
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 via Wikimedia Commons

Not only for my love of Classics do I share this, but also for the truth it demonstrates about the lives we live.  Throughout history, music has put our deepest thoughts, feelings, fears, and joys to words and melodies.  It helps tell our stories and create new ones.  It brings our sentiments to life and helps others understand us. 

As I imagine it is with you, even music I haven't written has helped me in times of sorrow and joy, to convey my thoughts and feelings.

Today, I'd like to know a little more about the music in your life.  Reflect on what makes you happy and maybe take a few minutes to listen to your favorite band or artist.


survey solutions

If there is a genre I missed or you want to chat a little, please leave a comment below or on the Facebook page.

Labels: , ,